Web & Graphic Designer
The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a variety of web and print projects, including websites, landing pages, brochures, ads, enewsletters, etc.
This is a very creative design position in a positive and friendly work environment. You'll be working with clients in many different fields, being able to work on projects with a wide variety of design styles.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (listed below). We offer a hybrid/remote option where you can work from home twice a week (Monday and Friday), being in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Founded in 1984 and based in Camarillo, California, Crescendo Interactive provides philanthropy-related marketing services to colleges, universities, healthcare organizations, social service institutions, faith organizations, professional advisors and other organizations throughout the United States. As a single vendor solution, Crescendo's products are supported by a staff of in-house technical, legal, design, marketing and multimedia specialists.
Our clients include UCLA, Cal State Long Beach, San Diego Zoo, Habitat for Humanity, Los Angeles Zoo, St. Mary's Medical Center, Cal Lutheran University, California Science Center, Catalina Island Conservancy, United Way, University of New Hampshire, Air Force Museum Foundation, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Cancer Research Institute, University of Miami, U.S. Coast Guard Academy among many others.
- Design and/or code websites, microsites, landing pages, emails and other projects. You must have good HTML & CSS skills
- Design brochures, flyers, ads and other print projects
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ability to create comps based on knowledge of design principles, including layout, color selection and typography
- Bachelor's degree (any field). We'll also consider students currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree (any field)
- Excellent design skills
- InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Illustrator
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Understanding of UX and UI concepts
- We'll consider any seniority level. Design talent is more important than years of experience
- You can work from home twice a week (Monday and Friday)
- Very competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses in addition to base salary
- 15 paid vacation days, 12 paid holidays and 7 paid sick days
- PPO medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) with generous match
- Generous 401K
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Long term disability
- Term life insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.