Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a dynamic, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, CA. We are the industry leader in helping charities market and close planned gifts (charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts and bequests). Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities, including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational charities. Our clients also include professional advisors, such as tax and estate planning attorneys and CPAs.
Crescendo's product line includes tax calculation software for various planned gifts, software to aid charities in gift annuity administration and CresMobile, our planned giving smartphone and tablet tax calculation app. We also supply charities with planned giving marketing tools, such as websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media applications.
Crescendo attorneys become national experts in the area of gift planning. They teach and speak at planned giving training events nationwide to educate fundraisers on major, planned and blended gift strategies and federal charitable deduction rules. They lead discussion groups and record educational videos on current topics in major, planned and blended gift strategies.
Crescendo is seeking an entry or mid‑level attorney to work in our legal department.
- Providing legal and customer support for Crescendo's charitable gift proposals and tax calculation software.
- Explaining major, planned and blended gift concepts.
- Drafting various intellectual property documents, including trademarks.
- Teaching seminars and webinars to help users understand our charitable tax software and planned giving concepts.
- Testing and updating Crescendo's charitable tax calculation software and tax reference guide.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid speaking, writing and analytical skills.
- Bright, energetic and willing to learn.
- Licensed to practice law in California (must be in good standing).
- Detail oriented.
- A self‑starter with excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with technology.
- Comfortable with public speaking and teaching groups.
- High level of job satisfaction knowing you are helping charities in support of their missions.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Three weeks paid vacations, additional time off for holidays, and paid sick leave.
- A great work environment with friendly people.
- Paid travel to industry conferences and Crescendo seminars.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in your profession.
How to Apply:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample of a client letter or similar project.
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.