Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to charities to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational charities. Our product line includes software and marketing tools such as websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
Please Note: This is a hybrid position. Mondays and Fridays can be worked remotely if the employee wishes. Tuesdays through Thursdays are required to be worked in the Camarillo, CA office.
The Technical Coordinator works directly with the Chief Technical Officer and provides executive, administrative, development and project management support to both the CTO and IT Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Schedules all meetings for the department
- Set up interviews for job candidates
- Salesforce Administration (custom reports, account management, custom fields as requested)
- Coordinate annual conference from Tech standpoint and ensure it runs smoothly
- Run weekly Scrum meetings
- Policy enforcement for website production team
- Oversee website production and daily fixes to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and provide website client support
- Provide technical assistance to Sales Coordinators on all Crescendo systems
- DNS configuration for all Crescendo websites
- SSL cert management and implementation
- Meet tight deadlines as required
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Administration or MIS preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, OneNote, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Ability to learn and grasp all technologies used by Crescendo
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Software Development Cycle a plus
- Experience with DocuSign a plus
- Experience in the gift planning industry a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, disability insurance, generous 401(k), quarterly bonuses, catered lunches and health club benefits. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation, additional time off for holidays and paid sick leave.
$50,000 to 60,000 per year
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.