Senior Web Designer
The Senior Web Designer will be responsible for designing and coding websites, emails, landing pages and microsites. The successful candidate will work with Crescendo programmers, marketing coordinators and clients. The candidate must have a fine eye for design detail and excellent communication skills.
This is a very creative design position in a positive and friendly work environment. You'll be working with clients in many different fields, being able to design in different creative styles.
Founded in 1984 and based in Camarillo, California, Crescendo Interactive provides philanthropy-related marketing services to colleges, universities, healthcare organizations, social service institutions, faith organizations, professional advisors and other organizations throughout the United States. As a single vendor solution, Crescendo's products are supported by a staff of in-house technical, legal, design, marketing and multimedia specialists.Our clients include UCLA, Cal State Long Beach, San Diego Zoo, Habitat for Humanity, Los Angeles Zoo, St. Mary's Medical Center, Cal Lutheran University, California Science Center, Catalina Island Conservancy, United Way, University of New Hampshire, Air Force Museum Foundation, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Cancer Research Institute, University of Miami, U.S. Coast Guard Academy among many others.
- Design and/or code websites, microsites, emails and other projects
- You must know how to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ability to create comps based on knowledge of design principles, including layout, color selection and typography
- Some print design
- Bachelor's degree (any field)
- Excellent design skills
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Understanding of UX and UI concepts
- InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Print design experience is a plus
- We'll consider any seniority level. Design talent is more important than years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- PPO medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) with generous match
- Generous 401K
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Long term disability
- Term life insurance
- Generous paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.